Thread: GAS MPG
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 10:34 PM
Hummer Professional

H3HUMVEE is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Agriv8r:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3HUMVEE:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Agriv8r:
Called a few other people today, 9, and the best of the 9 is 18.3, so 50 owners and no one over 20

I call Bull Sh*t... sure you know 9 other H3 owners you could call all in the same day and find out there gas milage ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Call if you must, <span class="ev_code_RED">but I am a dealer</span> and already keep contact with about 103 (according to my list) H2 owners and close to 137 H3 owners (again according to my list). I talk to about 35 or so a week, throughout the week, about issues there are having, MPG, future Happening events. A couple are members of this forum. I had records of 41 with MPG reports this morning and wanted to round the firgures off to an even 50. Not all of them keep accurate records, so i only commented on the ones that assure me they do. I use this for sales (realistic expectations) and also to keep an inside track on issues in our area. But if you must call I believe the numer is 1-800-BUL-SH*T. Have a nice day </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh... your a car sales man In that case I belive anything you say