Thread: Husky mud flaps
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 12:38 PM
Hummer Veteran

Rick is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Dani:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rick:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dani:
Does anyone have the Husky floor liners?

Dani... Yes... I bought the Husky floor liners. My first thought was that they were cheap and not worth the money... But after having them in for a few weeks I think I like them. They definitely catch all the crap that falls off your shoes! And your shoes aren't going to wear a hole in the carpet. I figure I can always swap back in the original mats if needed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually ordered some from a seller on Ebay. They were $90 for both the front and back liners. I wanted the ones from HUMMER however my hubby was too cheap to let me order them. I'm hoping they're decent and won't look like crap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually they fit very well. They are thin and more plastic than rubber. But they could probably hold a quart of melted snow or crap. I think you'll like them.
2006 H3 - Luxury - Superior Blue - Sunroof - Chrome Pkg. - Chrome Step Tubes - AVN30D with rear view camera and iPod connection - Volant CAI - MagnaFlow dual exhaust - Throttle Body Spacer - Train Air Horn (to be installed) - More adds to come (New shoes & supercharger!)

1990 Porsche C2 (911) - Highly modified and very, very fast!