View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 03:01 PM

DrMoab is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DrMoab:

EARLIER: Ya know what...I hate H2s I hate them because I personally think they are a total waste of money.

NOW: Nobody hates hummers because they are too expensive.

DrGenius,
Having a Schizo day are we? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nope...it still stands. I have started to hate them because of what I said in that last post. I thought H2s were kind of cool when they came out. I hauled cars for a living at that time and drove tons of them. I knew it was something I would ever have because I thought the price was just silly for what you are getting. But that price they get has a direct affect on the attitudes of some hummer drivers. The more I saw on the road the more I became aware that a lot of people where buying them for the sole reason of being better then everyone else.

Just as alot of your hatred of the rest of the 4wd comunity came from looking down on you, Mine slowly evolved from the attitudes I have seen from lots of Hummer drivers. Not all of course but alot.

The thing is...the price has a direct effect in this. If you could buy an H2 for 30K(about what they should be) then you wouldn't have so many *******s driving them.