View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 07:33 AM
Hummer Veteran

HUMMERDOGG. is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: WTS-Hummer Goods

Misery, take me out please... This has gone on for way too long... I've got the brushguard sold so I've got the Gobi Rack and Ladder, Performance Upgrade package and Stereo System... You know you want to be able to get up on top your truck where you store the tire, while going extremely fast, and bumping hard as shiz to Jay-Z... Come and get it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMERDOGG.
Alright, Shawn decided to take a pass... So, BTT-$4,250 for everything below local pickup... If you want it delivered, PM me...

All-

Trying Again...

1-Gobi H2 Black Roof Rack and Ladder with the 2" brackets; The Roof Rack has the Tire Carrier and Sunroof Opening and was on my H2 about a year and a half?
(Asking $1,600 includes freight to the continental US)

1-Predator Heavy Duty Brush guard in Black; Was on my H2 about a year and a half?
(Asking $500 includes freight to the continental US)

1-2003 Diablo Power Programmer
1-AirRaid Cold Air Intake
1-AirRaid MIT Tube
1-AirRaid Throttle Body Spacer
(Asking $500 includes freight to the continental US)

1-Loud Ass Stereo System-3 JL Audio 13W7 subs mounted in a ported box per JL Audio Technician specs wired up and powered by 3 JL Audio 1001 amps with all the wiring, battery, capacitor, etc... I hit 151db on the dash of my old H2 with this set-up at the only competition I ever put it in?
(Asking $3,000 Local Pickup Only)

I live in Houston, Texas for those who'd like to take a look at anything...

Thanks,

-HUMMERDOGG
2006 Black H2
Original Member of S&B