View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 08:00 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: What do you think of this engine performance upgrade?

I do not know allot about Busa's other than having Dragon's shop boss own one. His was 220rwhp naturally aspirated. This guy is super mechanic so do not know what was done to it but, it had a completely hand polished frame. really sick ride and is supposed to be in a bike mag. I know that no one wanted to ride it and he would not let me and i was the one begging to ride it. He did not want me to kill myself.

Have ridden most of my early half of my life started off motocross 30-35 years ago when it was considered really a hobby before it became a money making deal. If it had been I would have stayed with it as good as I was, just as I was riding bulls on Sat. night for $100 if you won and after playing football on Fri. night for high school for free. You know regular old daredevil like most kids in late mid to late teens. I was the rebel and I did everything that no one wanted to do. Now they call it an adreline junkie. I just knew I was having fun. If someone would allow me to strap a rocket to my seat and launch me in space I would do it without thinking about it now. That is the hard part of dealing with one illness causing another causing another hopefully the third is last in succession so i can go back to doing things that i know I love. I hope all do not take you health for granted and get your checkups etc. i was told had i followed regular checkups my first illness would have been caught several years in advance and less harm done.

Anyway after the surgeon general health warning.

You may be able to enlighten me as to how he could make the HP at wheels and ride it everyday. I know the numbers were correct just do not know how he may have done it. This stuff interests me reguardless what machine it is if it something out of the ordinary. I guess i should have asked this Busa question someplace else but, it kept being discussed here. So sorry if i messed up.

I would have most likely wrecked his bike or killed myself. I was worried about bike he was worried about me. Good guy. He said he could build another bike but, had not learned how to rebuild a dead friend. I loved the look of those bikes and sometimes think about one even for a 50 year old worn out man just stock to cruise on. I do not care how old i get I still in my head feel like i'm 20 and should be doing all the things i Love to do like softball again. I could hardly wait to get on the 50 and over team as it traveled out of state twice a month for games as there are not enough of our age in Arkansas interested in playing ball.

I'm going back to skydiving once the docs get me straightend out i hope. if not i have told them i'm going to do what i want anyway after 3 years of all this crap. At least die happy doing the things you love.

But, please excuse me. I would be interested in ideas on how the 220hp could be reached with natural aspiration.
Thanks

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges