Thread: Leveling the H3
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 12:05 AM
Hummer Authority

marin8703 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Leveling the H3

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaaaaT
no. They'll probly just crank your T bars and give you new shocks and an alignment. Thats no big deal. I seriously doubt they are giving you 300 dollar shocks. Do it yourself. Get under your truck and turn the bars. Almost everyone here has done it. And I dont think anyone has had a single problem. The ride will actually feel smoother depending on how low your truck is sitting right now. If your shocks ever blow buy new ones then. But i dont think they will cause mine havent had a problem 13000 miles later. After your done turning the torsion bars (this will take you 15 mins if your slow i actually did it in about 10 seconds with the truck still on the ground) go get an alignment. And wow!. You just lifted the front end and only spent 80 bucks. If you have a coupon and go to firestone you get a lifetime alignment for that too! So feel free to run stuff over and just go back for free!

sorry to go off topic but i have to ask. How can i get free alignments for life, that would be awsome if possible? Thanks!