View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 02:33 AM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale
Default Re: F/S Mudder Seat Covers for H2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz
Those are not mine...And to eliminate some confusion so I don't get told mine are cheap and junk...they fit tightly...they are snug..they do not cover the DVD headrest but they do have the arm cover...they are not the ones you wipe down ..they are cotton mix material...when you get them muddy and dirty, you throw them in the wash..they are not vinyl you wipe down...they are not 300 with the word HUMMER on them, no...but they are durable and are perfect for off-roading muddy bodies in the front seats...Pics upon request..they are a dark grey...hope this eliminates the barbs I am getting via PM's....about the quality...I have NEVER sold poor quality on this forum...and it has offended me..Thanks ya'll

Might stop some of the confusion by just posting pics here. I'm looking for Neoprene ones. I have them in my Vette and love them. 100% waterproof. If this is the material you have then I'm interested. When I heard you say they were 175 new I didn't think there was any chance they were Neoprene.