View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Hummer Veteran

vlxjim is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ultimate iPod adaptor and 10Min install

"Nice write up. I haven't checked out their web site yet, but do you know offhand if it would work with a Panasonic Z1 Nav unit?"

It will only work with OEM radios.

LV H2,

Congrats on the install I think that you may be the first confirmed install that used this post.

What iPod did you use? As I said before some iPod were faster than others. I was not going to leave my 60gig 5G video ipod in the H2. So I got a 30gig 5G video iPod for the H2 now and it is much faster than my older 15gig 3G iPod. The Nano was fast to but its only 4gig. There not as fast as the iPods controls but as fast if not faster than a cd changer. That was my goal to have music and nav at the same time. And the iPod was a better way to go over the cd changer. I may move the iPod to the center console so I can better use of the manual mode.

"The instructions for the Nucleus unit WERE included. They were in the package for the HARNESS (not the package with the actual unit)."

They include the instruction with the harness because the harness determines what car and radio you need instruction for.

Great find on the Peripheral PXDPGMT it looks to be the same as the X2i. A good second source.

Last edited by vlxjim : 03-02-2007 at 06:27 PM.