Thread: V8 a reality.
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Hummer Expert

Huck BB62 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: V8 a reality.

I love it. "I could care less what you think... but here's what I think of what you sad over and over and over again!!!!" Ad nauseum. Quite amusing.

Once more, with emphasis. This thread was not about what I think or what I saw. This thread is about what this sales manager, that until this week was MORE cynical than anyone on this forum is about a V8 coming out, KNOWS about it coming out. That's all, sum total, period.

My reaction to his enthusiasm is that after hearing him put the kabosh on the V8 hope for so long, I believe him. I believe him more than anyone here. All I can say to the folks that don't want to think it's coming for the '08 model year is why, for the love of Pete, are you so adamant about this? Were you the kind of kid that when your buddy said "The ice cream man is coming, the ice cream man is coming" you said "Nuh uh"? Only to miss out on the joy of anticipation of a treat because you didn't have time to go harange ma for a quarter?

F5, I really appreciate your postings, they've helped a lot of people on here more than any service manager that I've met. I think you're wrong on this one. I think Hummer's in for another good year of sales because maybe they're listening. No, you can't order one now, and that's not what I said.

Hope, it's the good stuff. I can't wait to drive my pink H3 Alpha!