View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 12:43 AM
Hummer Novice

Escondido is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2008 H2 - Official Pics & Video

I think you can get the rearview mirror on any model, not just the LE's. I liked my old setup better with the standalone camera and hitch mounted camera. The camera mount on the one I looked at pointed too low in my opinion.

When looking at the new GM interiors that have come out within the last year, I did not like the change in the seats. I find the old seat design, still in the '07 H2, to be much more comfortable.

I like they are trying with the interior but they really need to spend some time on the technology. As was previously mentioned, really need bluetooth. Also could try a little bit harder on the stereo, its a shame to pay 55K or more and to have that poor of sound. Hopefully the new NAV will also be acceptable. Hard to imagine that you can't operate the NAV and listen to a CD at the same time. Almost didn't renew because of the technology. I loved my '03 but the shortfall of very common technology discouraged me.

I also echo the desire for the diesel but last I heard was not to expect it before the 2010 model and maybe 2011. That will Be perfect timing to trade my '07.