View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 08:31 PM
Banned

SledgeHummer is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by ckhagman:
<span class="ev_code_RED">Do NOT compare apples to oranges. There are times when a Jeep can out perform any Hummer also.</span>

<span class="ev_code_BLUE"> You're kidding me right ?? you MUST be kidding . It's obvious you're talking about a HEAVILY modified Jeep that outperforms the Hummer. See... my opinion was based on OEM H1s, H2s and H3s.

I AM comparing apples with apples. and in doing so, you are trying to tell me an OEM Jeep (with its 29' tires) can outperform a Hummer ?? where the heck did you see that ?? I mean....how? ...who?...Heeee?....Huuuuu?? ...I'm speechless here, help me out....

Jeeps have a "ground-breaking" clearance, I call it ground-breaking because it's so low the bumper literally tries to break the ground. Jeepers have a saying : "a Jeep is built and never bought" . it's like Daimler-Chrysler is telling customers : we'll givve you the chassis, engine and body...and you figure out the rest

Hummers are almost perfect right out of the production line (I say again : ALMOST). so please dont compare Jeeps to Hummers. Even thinking about this comparison is horrible to me....YUKK!!!

Anyway, getting back to the original subject, H1 vs H2/H3. Thanks for the comments, but you didnt give out an opinion. what I would like to know from reading all posts in this thread, I sense that H1 guys are frustrated at H2/H3, I wanna know why ??

SledgeHummer</span>