View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 08:48 PM
Hummer Novice

HoosierH3 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: JET or PCM for less???? Need direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummBebe
That's your opinon.

Yes it is. As I allready stated.

Are you sure about that?

Yup. Pretty damn sure.

They made changes to the power on the H3, not by changing the shift points, or the programming. They changed the bore. That my friend, is the "right way" to upgrade power in an engine.

"upgrade"??? More like "rebuild" "modify" or "replace". I'm positive GM would not appreciate me boring out my 3.5 as it's a lease. A custom tune by definition is more of an "upgrade" than reboring the engine to a larger displacement.

Yes you are, because you now are needing to defend yourself by insulting me. So here, in case you have not gotten one of these yet....

"Defend myself by insulting you"???? What? I never insulted you. You on the other hand have become severally defensive and full of insult in order to defend your weak stance on the whole tuning deal. When you have some "real" info, Hummbebe dear, ie. dyno's, charts, graphs, expert witnesses, actual experience, I will then accept your glorious opinion's and everybody on this site will quit laughing their axxes off at your mundane postings. Unfortunately, you have become a broken record posting the same b.s. over and over as in the previous posts. I'm sure your father was/is a genious of HP as you state, unfortuantely not much of that genious was passed down. Good luck in your search for true HP.

You are an *******.

No! You are! Get over yourself Ms. Negativitly and cheer up darn it!

Best Friends Forever!

By the way, a sincere thank you to all that have posted legit feedback and opinions based on experience. Thank you.
Hoosier