View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 11:25 PM
Hummer Veteran

yzergod is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Traded in my 3, thought you would want to read this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Dan
Your exerience(s) in Durango makes me plan vacation(s) differentley. I love the San Juans and SW Colorado. I guess I wont stay in motel or eat in restaraunts in Durango but camp out north of town.

What do the "tree huggers" think of Jeeps or Toyota Trucks?

What do the "tree-huggers" do for a living in Durango anyway? Kayak and serve coffee to tourists?

Damn I bought the H3 to take trip on now what?

Do I have to rent a Subaru to visit Durango now?

If it was me personally, I'd stay in Silverton, Telluride, or Ouray anyway as they are more the Colorado Mountain experience. I have not heard of any of these problems in those towns. Jeeps and Toyotas are dime a dozen. The tree huggers all are freeloading off the state for their food, clothing, electric, etc. and are as organized as a high end terrorist group. They recruit more hippies each year and teach them how to milk the system. They don't work and most attend Ft. Lewis College for peanuts. Because of the old greenies that run the city and county, it is quite easy for young hippies to live and breed here for free.

Bring your Hummer, just be wary of where you park it.
"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is."

Last edited by yzergod : 04-20-2007 at 01:52 AM.