View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Hummer Veteran

Groundpounder is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Traded in my 3, thought you would want to read this...

I feel the pain. I had a kid hold up the line when the light changed green last week, so I tapped my 115 db horn. He moved and waved at me with one finger. He was driving a small vehicle, so when I caught up to him in traffic, I got close so he could look at my grill real good. I saw him change his outside mirror so he could see me better. I just sat in my H3 wearing my Hummer H3 hat, my non-see-thru Okley sunglasses and with no facial expression. I even pulled up some more to let him have a better look at my grill, as I removed my police badge from my belt, in anticipation of badging him. My thoughts were, "Go ahead, make my day. Show me one finger again and we will have a serious roadside talk." He lucked out because the traffic began to move and he made the red light. I figured I had made my statement and there was no need for me to run a light to prove a point. I believe in getting the other person mad. When they do they can not think or react straight and I have the advantage. Another case solved Dan-O.
2006 Slate Blue Metallic H3, FlowMaster exhaust, True Flow cold air intake system, Ground Force rear lowering kit, custom locking fuel door, chrome hood grill w/handle, US Speedo gauge kit (chrome and red numbers), Custom rear tire cover, chrome tail light guard, custom paint on skid plate, new pin stripping, USMC front license plate. Semper Fi