View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Elcova Newbie

Lawwyfe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Has anyone else had to have the entire head replaced? I smell recall.

LOL I had been "forewarned" about your forum here and how many act...I must say what I heard was quite accurate. I merely came here to share an experience as a help to others, in case anyone else here had had any of the same problems. - Not to make little buddies and hang out Nor did I plan to return after this post - so save your type, as an impression on me - it will not make LOL! And of course I KNOW that with the widespread head issue NO ONE here has ever suffered it, or needed any support LOL

Never once did I "dis" the (my) H3 nor mention Toyota or anyone else, nor act "trollish" in my post. As for the "honey...honey...I displayed nothing but courtesy in dealing with GM the last 6 months over this issue - until today that is! And dave...funny you make mention of bungholes, I had heard you took it that way! And as for being married to an attorney - now if I were married to an attorney, would I be here and other places posting this problem? I think not LOL.