View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Hummer Professional

Dani is off the scale
Default Re: Has anyone else had to have the entire head replaced? I smell recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve - SanJose
No fun at all. I was at the dealer service today. They said they've done about 35 heads, which considering the volume of sales through this Silicon Valley dealership, is still a small percentage.

I'd still like to see GM/Hummer step up and send early 2006 H3 owners a letter extending the warranty regardless.

GM/Hummer extended my warranty to 84 mos/100k. Yesterday I was completely satisfied. Today is another story. Even with the warranty extended I don't feel comfortable driving my H3. Hell- I only went a mile from my home and back this afternoon when the engine issue happened. This particular H3 has definitely been unreliable. So many issues in so little time.

On another note- I spoke to my salesman and told him that I'm not happy. He said he can't believe how many times I've had my H3 in for service (he looked up the records). Some stuff- I expected to go wrong and it didn't bother me because it's not all been major stuff. But come on- 2 completed engine rebuilds and a 3rd on the way. Totally unacceptable. SO basically I asked him what he can do for me. He's getting me some pricing info on a new H3/trade in info/etc... Gonna meet with him next week and get rid of my POS.