View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 05:19 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jeff G is off the scale

I know at my local Hummer dealer they are selling them installed for $2190. I don't know how much of that is just for the system. I also don't know if it's an upgrade or not. Both sides have DVD players so you can watch 2 different DVD's or the same DVD. It also includes the wireless headphones, which I noticed in the aftermarket ones, you have to pay extra for. I'm 45 years old and my kids are grown and have their own vehicles, so I don't need it. I ended up with it when I bought my H3 because I was trying to cut the price another $1000 - $1500 and they wouldn't cut anymore, but threw in the DVD system. As I said in the post, I'm not going to give it away, but would probably accept any halfway reasonable offer. I don't have pics as it is still in the original box from GM. Let me know if you're interested. It's on Ebay right now, item # 7602375007.

Jeff Gieringer

----- Original Message -----
2006 H3 Lux/Offroad - Slate Blue - Ebony Leather - Sunroof - Brush Guard - Husky Rear Mat - Petz Cover (so my Wheaton Terrier can ride with me) - GOBI Stealth Rack - PIAA Lights - DC/AC Coverter - Truxxx Leveling Kit - DC1 Wheels - 35"X12.50" Toyo Open Country AT - Step Bars - Onboard Air - Chrome Fire Extinguisher

2003 Mercedes Benz S500 AMG

2003 BMW Z3 - Wife's