View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Another Employee Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesT
I dont do anything behind anyones back. I tell it like it is face to face. If you dont like it...tough shiat.

There was no whining involved, just shared the fact.

Havent you learned anything yet?

No you didn't whine....your correct.....

I have learned something. I've learned that your a **** head. Your policy is your companies policy, and that is fine to do what you did. But where dyou draw the line as a owner of your company, and as a professional that is more than likely highly regarded by the people you have chosen to work for you?

I have worked for very large corporations, and I've worked for many small companies. The one thing that is constant in any good work environment, is a Owner/Boss you can trust. That doesn't just mean with **** the Boss picks and chooses is private. It means trusting that when something happens (I.E family tragegy of any sort) your Boss/Owner isn't out on some ****ing internet forum making jokes about it.

One thing a good Owner/Boss/Manager wouldn't tolerate, is exactly what you go out and do.

I remember a LONG TIME EMPLOYEE OF YOURS TRUSTED YOU ENOUGH TO ASK YOU IF HE COULD GET AN ADVANCE ON HIS CHECK. Now you must be a fairly small company if you are the owner and have employees asking you directly for an advance. Ok, back to the subject...What really amazed me was that, here is this guy that has worked for you for a LONG time needing some help. You go ahead and help him out...................but no, it doesn't stop there. Instead of keeping YOUR EMPLOYEES personal **** private, you come out on to some 4x4 Forum and start posting negatively about him................ ....weak. Maybe that's not exactly how the story goes, but I'm sure it's close. But shouldn't you be keeping that **** private?...............JMO

And I dont care if he worked for you for 2 god damn hours. You hired him, you must of trusted him enough to work for you, trust the god damn guy when he tells you it's a FAMILY TRAGEDY and move on. Say what you have to say to him, tell him if he doesn't come in he is fired, but as the owner of a company, why not try to keep your employees personal life away from the forums.................. .....that's what I dont grasp.