View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 06:14 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Let's end this H2 vs. H3 Squabble. Here are the FACTS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (((echo)))
I have an 05 H2,
and was wondering if I put a BIG baby stroller wing and a weed eater muffler on it do you think I would go faster?
I read an article somewhere that just slapping a K&N filter sticker will give me an extra 20 ponies.

Now you wanna know why the above words are placed there? because to the right crowd (ricers) it's damn funny, now obviously there are not any ricers here but "we" just like ricers are allways going to "talk up" our respective wheels.

My $.02 whether it's wanted or not is this....
WHO GIVES 2 SH1TS!? you bought your 1 2 or 3 for your own reasons, and even though you think it's the baddest ride on the planet there is still a part of it that you wish you could change.
I didn't get the H1 because the interior looks like an old truck, I didn't get the H3 because it looks like a jeep, those are my reasons...everyone is going to have different ones.
Every day I get a load of crap about my hummer (too much gas-too much money-not practical-no places to take it off road-ect-ect-ect) but i tell em all the same thing, I got it because i wanted it, and I fukn feel good driving it.
Should sh1t ever go down i know in my gut that all i gotta do is push a button for 4 low and i will be able to crawl out of just about any situation.....not to mention that i'll be able to pull someone else out.

so sit back and ask yourself....why did i buy it
AND BE PROUD OF YOUR DECISION!
because truth be known...yeah the H1 may be the king of all beasts....
but does anyone here remember the old International pickups!? THEY were superior IMO to ANYTHING on the road today

ok..i'm done, you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming

Very well said.

My Video Collectionez