View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ATTN: H3 Brand Quality Manager

I think the issue of the the diff breaking should have been addressed ealier in production. Hell, I had mine replaced along with the transmission and it had only seen a couple of moderate trails and one 1200 mile road trip.

Also something for the HUMMER reps to keep in mind is that HUMMER owners will add and upgrade parts!

The addition of 35's, a "ton" of accessories, recovery gear, tools, passengers, and a poop bag is just too much for these H3's apparently.

I understand the extra stresses of adding the weight and larger tires!!!! I do. I have added this to H3 and had issues. SO have a few others that I have talked with. I have added larger tires and wieght to SEVEN H2's and only had one tierod issue.

I hope beebs upgrades to an H2 now! She's had wayyyyy too many issues on the trail with that front diff.....along with many others.

Out of curiosity, how many have blown a diff on their H3? DId you have the stock tires or larger? Maybe a list would help those looking in on our forum. Other than the dealers, wher else can they get "constructive" feeback from many owners at one time?

..poor beebs.

+1 to those that helped with the recovery!!! It's great to see other group help out in a time of need.