View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 02:57 AM
Elcova Rookie

MrInfoSys is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Brand new with a dented roof

For the record, the H3 is mine and the hybrid is hers. She told me time and time again, "ANYTHING is better than that damn Z28"....muhahah

To properly introduce myself, I'm from the Baltimore area and purchased my H3 to have a kick ass suv and have reliable vehicle to get around in the snow around here and at the slopes. I'm a network engineer by trade.

Back to my drama. I tore into the GM Zone Manager today and he was very receptive. He appologized for my issues and said he would pay to have a dent guy come in on Tuesday or anyother day that was convenient for me. He is also paying for my rental while the repairs are being attempted. He asked me if by fixing this dent would that restore my confidence in the dealership...to which I replied, NO. "As for earning my confidence, fixing this dent should have been done no questions asked in the first place. I still have an issue with the fact that the dealership, sales staff and management did not disclose this damage to me and even more, told me there was no damage. It wasn't until I found it myself that they disclosed the true fact that a majority of their stock is damaged."

Also, my lawyer was looking into the possibility of a class action lawsuit since this is on a number of vehicles but he said since the problem is 'cosmetic' and poses no safety issue he was not going to persue.

Cheers!

Just finished (and aced) another class for my Masters...Corona time!

Chris