View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Hummer Guru

Big Dad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I have a serious question...

Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hucky
your coming of age where Time and Events are starting to mean more to you.

Things are getting worse, but that line is the same in every generation, We as humans dont always adapt to change and most people in America are Sheep, If one guy says the economy is in the ****ter, we all start to follow and pass the word along.

We have become a society of posessions, where people see value in a person based on what he owns, Thanks to Media and the exploitation of the Rich and access to theyre homes and rides, etc...

Nobody really puts values on Marriage, Family, Future etc... Thats all taken for granted.

The generations of immigrants coming into this country has really changed it alot for the worst, The outsourcing of america has really hurt us too, but americans want a deal regardless of the future impact, Americans are fat and lazy, they feel an entitlement to life, nobody wants to work for it, especially the baby boomers and they teach theyre children the same thing, why do you think the white kids of america today have no work ethic, Its not cause the mexicans are taking theyre job, its cause MTV and media told them that you cant have a paper route, you cant work at a restaurant, that would be lowering yourself, you need to start at the top, You have been at your job 2 days, you should be the president by now.

Something has to change in this country.

We are a country of Rich and Poor, no more middle class, only to be worse in the years to come. America needs to start manufacturing jobs here again, farming here again, Grow real food, Grow real animals.

The **** they put into livestock to grow faster and then we eat it, its not healthy by any means. The milk we drink, the veggies we eat, its all fabricated by means of stimulation.

Farmers helped built this country and we turn our backs on them saying, that we can get that in a pill form.

The medications that doctors throw at us, and we think its safe cause a doctor told us so, get a clue, its about profits for the RX companies and its about vactions and bonuses for the doctors for pushing them.

Wake up Citizens, take back America, it starts in your home.

Rant

I disagree that things are so gloom and doom...i.e. the "stirring the pot"