View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 02:51 PM
Hummer Professional

HUM GOOD has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default 05 H2 on it's 4th trans!!!!

2 yrs old, 89,000 miles and on it's 4th trans.

#1 - 46,000 m - lost 3rd and 4th -out of warranty - rebuild $2500 my cost
#2 - 55,000 m - rad blew mixed fluids blew trans - out of warranty - called Hummer corp - they paid 75% - my cost $2500
#3 - 75,000 m - real bad chatter - warranteed - my cost $0
#4 - 89,000 m - lost 3rd and 4th - warranteed - my cost $0

total cost for rentals - $2000

I called Hummer Corp, thinking maybe there is something wrong here. Computer? I just don't think I could beat thes thing up enough to blow 4 trans' in 90,000 m...it's just not right.
They offered me $2000 towards the purchase of a new GM car....LOL....how nice of them...and to top it off - the certificate expires in 1 year.....LOL....that's a joke....I have 2 years of payments left.

So I am going way of Lemon Law Lawyers...who say they will not be able to apply the lemon law to the rig, because the first incident needs to happen before 18,000 m. But they are confident (98%) they can get me enough to pay off the rig and have a sweet down payment for the next vehicle.

I so do enjoy driving my H2...I really do not want to let it go.
Diesel is my thought. The thing is my stubborn self is pissed at GM and don't think they deserve my business. So I am between #1 converting the H2 to deisel or #2 going with a F350 twin turbo diesel

That's my story as of today. The lawyers will get started once I get my truck back. I will continue to update.