Thread: SUNDAY 11-18-07
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 11:10 PM
Hummer Authority

mikejr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SUNDAY 11-18-07

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsfan
Picked up the Gladiator garage units from Lowes yesterday (thanks Mike for posting pics of your space). Got one of the large gearboxes, 2 of the drawer units, one of the small cabinets, and the 8' workbench with power strip. We opted for pegboard instead of the slatwall, since we had a lot of pegboard storage already. Just need to demo the old stuff (cheap kitchen cabinets and some plastic crap), paint the wall a bright red, and start assembling. Should be done by Thanksgiving weekend.

Stacy

Stacy ...you are quite welcome for the photos, i've started filling them up with tools already, still alot of organization to go though. Maybe over the holiday weekend i'll go out and tinker in manland for a while..

We got alot of the big tools, shovels and rakes and stuff like that up on the slat wall. I really am glad I went with that. Even if you didnt go with it and want to use the gladiator hangers you can get strips of the slatwall to hang them on.

That 8' bench is one heavy mother...whew

We just got done raking/blowing leaves up. It looks like about 20% of them have fallen...still much to do when the rest come down.

We're getting ready for some pizza and a few cold ones while we watch the Steelers......

2008 H2 Lux Series, Slate Blue, everything but the air suspension - sold

2006 H2 Lux Series, Uplevel Chrome, DVD's, Slate Blue, Sun Roof - sold

"If Life Gives You Limes, Make Margaritas" - Jimmy Buffett