View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 05:31 AM
Hummer Guru

3Hummer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: You know you are a true hummer driver/owner when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badace
Global Warming is TRUE. You can't see how we are breaking temperature records Every Day? We have a Drought in the South East? We have Fires in the West? We have days of 23 hours of Sun light in Alaska? Our dogs bark at cars 1.2 times per hour than they did last year? I get sun burned in the summer. My kid sweats when he runs.

Oh That crap happenned before this decade. Nevermind. Global Warming is BS I guess. But What do I know. It seems the Libs have all the answers. I am just killing this earth every time I break wind. I quess I better stop farting. Maybe I can bottle it and the Global warming enthusiasts can study its effects on the atmosphere.

And screw the endangered species that are dying off because of any change in Temp. They died off before us too. If they can't handle the heat, get out of my Four Wheel Drive's Kitchen.

But then again, If I say what about the ice age in the 70's that you predicted, you would say us Repubs stemmed it off with our emmissions. So should we not get any credit for that?

i didnt mean to offend anyone there sorry.

2003 H1 HMCS: Ocean Blue Metallic, Grey Leather Interior

2010 H3 Alpha: Canyon Metallic, Cashmere Interior

2017 VW Jetta S

2012 Cessna 182T Skylane

used to have: 2007 base H3 Slate Blue

/''T''|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**"\)_)