View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: Think this will work?

My purpose is to cover my own butt and has nothing to do with appeasing any leaf licker. I have a paint job that cost around 25 to 30 G's and would like to enjoy taking H2 out ever so often without getting the paint keyed.

Plus I think it could allow me to have fun with others questioning that they did not know about hybrid H2's until I tell them the type of hybrid I run. Nothing I think says it has to be defined in any certain way to be a hybrid. My rig is just able to run at a couple fo different fuel consumptions as well as HP's. I do not even have H2 on the rig because you do not add the badges as a rule to not draw away from the art. The judges stand close then far away maybe crawl under (rarely).

Anyway I will be ordering my 3 hybrids to protect and have fun. Besides I would be removing some temptation of taking out the gun i carry and shooting a person if i walked up on their vandalising my rig and they appeared to get violent in their movement towards me and my family or friends of which would witness I had no choice but to defend US as the person was politely asked to explain what they were doing and why. It would not be my fault that they went overboard with their cause and tried to take it farther and attack the owner of said H2.

ENOUGH SAID! YOU SHOULD HAVE THE LUXURY OF LIVING IN THE SOUTH ESPECIALLY A SMALL STATE WITH RIGHT TO DEFEND LIFE AND PROPRERTY ON BOOKS SINCE BEFORE STATEHOOD. IT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!

Oh, thanks allot for leads to buy the hybrids!!!!

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges