Thread: Hate Crime
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Hummer Expert

Karsun is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hate Crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcmedic
Why would anyone hold the door for a die hard liberal who thinks criminals should be kept in prison for their entire lives instead of getting the punishment they deserve. Maybe once you get out of college, start paying taxes and realize how much it costs to house an inmate per year you'd change your tune. I for one don't like paying for someone to sit in prison and rot from 18-60+ when they die...especially if they've been sentenced to death.

Good lord, how young do you think I am? Get out of college? I pay taxes dearly since I run my own business. I'm 40 for Chris'sake. Besides, do your research. It costs more to put someone to death than it does to house them. I'm tired of defending my viewpoints. I'm not going to change my mind just because someone tries to intimidate me. I can hold my own anytime.
Yellow2003 Luxury, 2 inch lift with Helo Maxx8 20X10 Rims, Toyo AT Open Country LT325//60//R20 tires,black tublar steps,taillight and brush guards,8500k Bi Xenon Bulbs, KC Lights, Recon Smoked roof lights
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World