Thread: HX Opinions
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 06:34 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: HX Opinions

Man O Man O Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they build this rig. It is better than I tried to imagine. It looks like my H2 is just going to stay in the show status for a long while yet. I would love to have this rig to run around in and most likely then be into off-road mode. It would be nice to get completely well by the time it is sold so i could go to MOAB with the gang in one.

tower I still hope to get better so I can at least fly out and ride with You this year or next anyway before the Hx comes out. Be nice to ride and learn things before i drove an Hx out there.

Well GM please build this puppy close as possible and get the show on the road soon to have it on the market. I had read as some mentioned that GM plans to kick the Wrangler hard in the butt so as to take big market away. If GM does it right no short cuts it would make HUMMER owners proud as anything.

I like the green photoshop so I would own a sharp color like that. I'm so use to the custom paint I just like the pop in the paint that would just be another way to out do the Wrangler. Even if it gets scuffed up a little you can buff it out. This rig would be bought to have fun in.

Show me where there line is starting I want one.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges