Thread: While Away
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Hummer Professional

H2wifey is on a distinguished road
Default Re: While Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmm3
Jamie, you're scared now about the relationship because you've been 'burned once' and now you're not home to keep an eye on things. Please don't dwell on things like that now. The relationship obviously got back to where it was and now you .. both of you .. need to be strong and support one another. I can tell you that distrust will eat you up without reason. Jinsey openly states here how much she misses you. I think that wouldn't even be mentioned to everyone here if it wasn't meant. Really. Being burned once is not fun, but everyone is human and mistakes can be made. Then, we have to accept the apology and give the other person the benefit of the doubt, accept the apology and go on with life. Please don't think now that you could never have trust becasue of that one time. I don't know the circumstances, but hopefully both of you can get past it. Keep an open mind and talk with one another .. even if it's by e-mail. Sometimes it's easier to write what is on your mind than to verbalize it. Keeping you guys in my prayers. Stay strong for one another .. Jamie and Jinsey .. you both need to support each other now. Jamie will be home soon and all will be well. Just my thoughts .. not wanting to bud in.

Thanks I agree totally I'm not even the person who cheated on him, Like you said being on this forum not only helps to pass time and reminds me of Jamie and I do MISS HIM i just hate it when he calls here and is mad at me thinking I don't want to talk to him I Love to talk to him I just hate the fact that he doesn't trust me

Thanks Jinsey