View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 10:21 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Most Cops are PIGS and deserve to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR wolf
Wow thats messed up, if theres any reason for a lawsuit thats it, scum bags with too much time on thier hands

but on that note i have many friends who are police officers, both Uniform and ETF, and these guys have done alot to help people and change lives, and have done alot of good,
Dont judge an entire community for the mistakes of a few,

gee i guess i could say that in alot of situations

I also have a lot of friends in law enforcement. Some of the RCMP detachment guys near my house I go to the gun range with. They of course are friends and will come to my aid, but I've known these guys for some time and I'm certain that if I didn't know them, I would call some of them asshles with god complexes.

Big problem here is police nowadays are ill trained and rely on their weapons too much. They're rough and tough only when there's a bunch of their "Gang" around. They too run off gang mentality and feed off each other. Real "Old School" cops don't exist anymore. Anyone can be a cop nowadays. Criminal, sadistic and cold minded know if they can't beat em, join em.

My Video Collectionez