View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 03:55 AM
Hummer Veteran

cdmintmi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Stock H3's make me chuckle......

wow. i mean wow
I just completly wasted 30 minutes of my life by reading from start to finish what could be the dumbest thread started by the dumbest person ever in the history of the internet, or maybe the history of the world. I kept waiting for something inteligent to be said, but alas I was always disapointed with every new page. Ill know better next time I see the name in a post. You should really be ashamed of yourself cricket and Im sure I speak for everyone that has read this that we all feel a little dumber now thanks to you. I hope you have matured some by now mooncricket and that you try not being so stupid in the future. Atleast our fellow H3 owners gave us some entertaining you tube videos to watch while our brains were eaten away by gibberish and nonsense. If the Rover is so nice, go buy one already and quit wasting our time.
06 H3, Boulder Grey (somtimes/mostly just mud, color of mud varies), Leveling Kit, 35" Toyo Open Country M/T's, Westin chrome nerf bar, chrome brush guard, Chrome kit, chrome roof bars, navigation, XM,
brush gaurd lights. Want: 4" or 6" lift, rock rails to replace the steps, roof rack w/lights, want a rack above the spare on rear door, custom seat covers...should be done then but I doubt it