View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 07:05 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: Transmission Upgrade Almost Complete...

Thanks Conrad you should be in great shape with your tranny guys. Thanks for link I will check them out.

Nationally as far as shops I could recomend doing business with just on the phone is the Boisser City shop that has a Raptor tranny they call it that from guys who I know that have run that as well as others running several levels of their trannys have been real happy. Once we see how your tranny works I can add another to recommend which would give me 2 in deep south, 1 up north, and 1 in northwest of USA. This that is from trannys people I know used with success.

Most of the time you can find a local tranny shop that are great quality but, usually very few like in a small state that will do heavy high performance because most are covered up building reman stock. Anyway everybody knows where I'm coming from on that.

I wish there would be someone to setup shop recomendations seperated by what they do and by state. I know of course under or in another section but, labeled as such so any of us`may find one near even if it is a state or 2 over. I think if we are looking for quality it could be any kind of shop like interior design and build then an upholsterer, electronics, or anything we can think of. Well maybe that is to big job as it would take a couple of people that good organizing skills. Just a thought?

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges