Thread: Hi to all
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 02:35 AM
Hummer Authority

HummerJim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi to all

Thanks Humble Ag, I'm doing fine and cancer free for almost two years now. I think having the Hummer and getting back in the hills of the Ozarks gave me something to look forward to - a good attitude I'm finding is worth as much as good medicine and good doctors.
Even with my 6 ft 4 frame the 2 is a little more difficult to get into than the 3 and I find the bed on the SUT handy. I still like getting mud up to the axles and zooming through the forest. I think in the beginning (May of 2005) there were those who just had to have the latest and when the newness wore off..................arguably the cylinder head mess and roof marker lights didn't help the early models and caused many to shy away, however my old 3 never had any engine problems and was one of the most reliable machines I owned. You still don't see Hummers everyday in the Midwest and their styling stands out. Very few people take the middle road with Hummers, they either love them or hate them and once offroad in one, even some of the haters get converted!