View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 08:03 PM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dealership=Ghost Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom2
nychot,you're the only one that makes any sense to me.I'm in the same situation as you .I just can't afford to run an H3.I have never gone off road with it and never intended to, but I did buy it because I thought it would be great in the snow and it was a cool looking vehicle,still do.If I were stuck with a lease,like I believe many of your detractors are,I would probably be very "cranky" myself

Nychot's responding like a fifth grader, the majority of his responses were just name calling with a few attempts to twist his initial words, and I'm the one who is cranky?

Maybe you should do a search and see Nychot's trend of whining?

See, the issue isn't gas prices at all. It's that poseurs who bought the H3 simply for the name or to look 'cool' are now abandoning ship. Some do it tastefully, others, not so much.

You know how I can prove that he DIDN'T buy the H3 for the winter? Simply because all his alternatives will not do well in those conditions, atleast not anything but a plowed road.

To buy a vehicle and never intend to use it to its fullest potential, THEN complain about gas prices, stating you're glad you leased, AND listing alternatives? No offense, but go sit your a$$ in a civic, you don't belong in a HUMMER.