View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 05:23 AM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What does everything think about the gas/h20 mix for big fuel efficiency..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerJackToy
Ok, so then how about gasoline + hydrogen injection if hydrogen has no power output?.. Hydrogen is very flammable. There is a HUGE amount of people who have test hydrogen injection over the net who have great & positive results. I have yet to come across someone who has tried it & had no results whatsoever. But then again... you & I have never tried, so we cant really give any real input here.

Unless results are documented in a controlled closed enviroment, any claim to "positive" results are subjective. More like superfluous hyperbole. The simple rule in both chemistry and physics is you cannot get out more energy than you put in, that would be equal to perpertual motion. So, in theory, you will extract the energy from burning H2 and O2 equal to or less than, the energy to seperate the molucule. Hardly substantial.

The only way Hydrogen would be of any benefit to a modern gasoline burning engine is in compressed liquid form, which I highly doubt can be attained by these "huge amount of people" on the net. Those hydrogen bubblers I've seen on Youtube wouldn't produce enough hydrogen to fill a combustion chamber in a minute, let alone at 4-5k RPM.
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts