Thread: H3T Alpha Test
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Hummer Veteran

HURF is off the scale
Default Re: H3T Alpha Test

Couple of pic that I took,,waiting for others to send action shots. Averaged about 16mpg. 77mph with 4 adults and gear. V8 is a HUGE improvement over the I5's that I have driven. Lots of attention and positive comments around the style, size and power. Its very close size wise (height, and length. Not as wide) as a 1/2 ton extended cab short box Chev, Ford, Dodge. Front and rear locker worked great and did not dissengage if speed is over 20mph. Lockers only engage in 4L. Dont know if they are set to dissengage at any preset speed, they did not dissengage unless I did it manually. Spent most of the day with a friend and his 4 door Jeep Wrangler. Obvious power advantage over the V6. Sand blasted him all day The only issue I had is that the wheelbase is Longer than I am use to wheeling. I spend most of my time in a SWB CJ.

HURF
Restored \'82 Jeep CJ7 ,258,.40 over,,Comp Cam,,GM HEI,,Borla Header,,Weber 38,,T5,,D300,,D30,,4:56,,Detroit,,AMC20,,trussed,, Detroit,,Warn full floater,,trXus 33X12.5X15

Hummer Test Driver