View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 07:52 PM
Hummer Authority

RuggedH2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: News Week Article on Love to Hate the Hummer

Objectivity........

Let's face it........ the liberal lefty greenies did a great job of sticking the Hummer with a bum rap. They screamed and cried and threw a massive fit for long enough..... that the general public assumed where there was smoke there was fire.

You can drive around in a Ford F350 Power-Joke all day and nobody will notice it or whine at all. A Toyota Sequoia or a Nissan Armada will get a pass from almost every greenie out there.

Is there any significant gas mileage or pollution difference between these models?......nope.

I think jealousy plays a large role, but the greenies made the Hummers the point man of their propaganda assault on SUV's and in typical lefty symbolism over substance style......... they succeeded in convincing many half-wit Americans. If/when Hummer falls...... do you think the others will be safe then? The lefties will not stop what they see as success and victory. Divide and conquer.

The price of gas convinced those owners only in it for the style points to bail......good riddance.

GM marketed the rig to MTV..... and offered a chrome after-market.

Hindsight here...... mistakes were made all over the place.

For my 2 cents...... I don't know of another rig that offers all that my H2 does..... anywhere.

That word didn't get out.......

The greenies look like they won this one......... GM is looking to cut and run from the bad PR.

I'll be keeping my rig. They can all kiss my ass.