View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 04:22 AM
Hummer Guru

3Hummer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone wheel their H3 ?

soooo much argument the new guy is probably like im outta here...but if your still here! Let me start off by saying I love my H3....The H2 is big and more expensive but if your worried about fuel consumption the H3 with 35"s or 37"s and a level or lift will get the same fuel economy as a stock H2...but all that aside the H3 wheels great if the H2 isnt in your price range i wouldnt think grab an H3...Im a florida guy so I dont have the rock experience the moab people have but i have a ton of water fording and mudding experience and let me say the H3 is AWSOME...i have just a stock H3 and Ive gottent through areas my friends lifted FJ on 33" mud terrains wasnt able to get through and my friend with a a 4" lift and 35" mt mud terrains on a jeep werent able to get through...the H3's main benifit in my opinion is this the trails i run down in florida are BARELY wide enough to fit the H3, an H2 in no means would ever even get 5 feet into it...ive seen some try. the H3 is also a lighter vehicle giving an adventage again in some areas. both have their +'s and -'s but one thing is certain the rock and mudding and all that stuff can be argued the hell out of but compare two things stock..the H3 can take 4 more inches of water and thats something that cant be argued!
Happy wheeling!

2003 H1 HMCS: Ocean Blue Metallic, Grey Leather Interior

2010 H3 Alpha: Canyon Metallic, Cashmere Interior

2017 VW Jetta S

2012 Cessna 182T Skylane

used to have: 2007 base H3 Slate Blue

/''T''|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**"\)_)