View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HVAC & Rear wipers won't work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubHer Yellow Ducky
Beth,

If your single and over 29, have a BMI 0f 24 or less, don't smoke or use hard drugs, have no minor children, have your own boat, can cut bait, clean fish and cook real good, send a picture and we'll talk about your problem !!

How can you not smoke and dont use Hard drugs

About the rear wiper there was a few threads about this check search.
I know on the early 06 builds they were replaced under recall as was mine and it worked fine.

On the blower, was the dash bezel removed ?
Pull it (use 2 finders in accy sockets and pull, yank,tug and work your way around) and check conections for being loose. if not pop them off and check to see if a pin is bent.
I had a bent one for the rear window ,I didnt notice it till the dog got the window down with the child lock on .
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.