View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Hummer Veteran

PackerFever is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Sewie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PackerFever:
woody,
I help run a football talk forum and we do have a few rules over there. No personal attacks, no "n" word, no "c" word, and no "f" word. Afterall kids can get on these sites jsut a s easily as adults.

Unforrtunelty some peopel do not realize this and treat forums like it is there persoanl lockeroom. Some also treat it as though since they have been around longer then they must be right and more knowledgable.

You don't like it here, then go check out one of the moderated forums. You should be able to read all their posts and be back here in time for lunch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh give me a break. I think it is reasonable for a site who wants to be the authority on hummers to be a place where the average joe can go and not put up with persoanl attacks, the n, c, or f words being used. It really is not that hard. If peopel want to get off on belittleing everyone, or saying other peoples daughters are geting pounded by a 30 yr old pervert, they can go to myspace for that..

But now that I actually said something reasonable and may be percieved as against the grain....I am sure I will be told to leave and flipped off by a little cartoon as well...Which I think is funny BTW. don't dissapoint me bebe

If you go back and read my post in its entirity....after I found that it was posted early, you will see that I like a lot of the people here and was not only defending them but I told woody he needs a thicker skin.
Yellow 06 H3 5 Speed ~ Luxury Off Road, Black and Chrome trim, Sunroof, Leather, XM Monsoon, Brushguard, Rail Steps, Yakima Pro 16, Mud Flaps, Hard Spare Tire Cover, pwdr coat fuel door.... .Riding like a Spirit on the Wind.