View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 11:27 PM
Hummer Authority

Viet Nam Vette is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Located a Nice H3x For My Neighbor

My Neighbors 25 year old Daughter just came back from Iraq after doing two tours. She likes HUMMERS and has her Military HUMVEE Licence. They came over to my house to take a ride and look at my 2007 H3.

She had found an 06 on the internet in Delaware that they were going down to look at. She wanted to check out the ride and the NAV etc. Mine is loaded with evrything as the 06 is.

The dealer she was going to was 1 1/2 hours past my dealer in Delaware. So I called them up and they had this nice slate blue tricked out H3x. It was a little more then she wanted to spend but she ended up going for it and drove it home that same day.

They were asking $26,995.00 ...it has 20K on the odometer. It was well kept and came with and operating "XM" subscription. The Onstar was not paid up so it was off.

She ended up trading in a Mustang I think an 04 and put 9K down and financed the rest. They sold the H3x to her for $25,000.00. It's a nice clean well kept rig. The interior is like new.

It's still up on there listing..here's the link. If it's gone then they took it down.

Anyway..she's as Happy a Clam.

http://carthink.net/inventory/nucarconnection/carDetails.asp?VIN=5GTDN13E078184375&CompanyName=N ucarConnection