View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 05:51 AM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My h2's done with

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_p
Well last week the h2 died out on me while i was driving, had it towed in and found out monday the engine is done with, yep 85k and good by engine thats insane. So i could drop a new engine in it for 7 grand or they would give me 13k outright. No way would i ever get 20 for my 06 with high miles so i took it. The keeping my gobi rockstars and 37's so thats one thing im upset about i could have gave you guys some good deals, Anyways i took my 13k and went over to land rover and am getting a new lr3 loaded except nav for 13,500 off sticker, i know it wont hold a candle to the h2 in brute off roading but it seams like it is a much smarter 4x4 and for what i will use it for great. I will continue to stick around and have a few parts i could sell. such as black side steps, factory lightbar without wiring, 2 d hooks, and possably stock rims and tires.

You're going to Land Rover for reliability?

Sorry, that's just ironic...

Wish you luck with it, but the LR3 is not an offroad vehicle, it just doesn't have the angles, and you can't get a decent sized tire under them.

You'd have been better off going with a Rubicon Unlimited IMO.