View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 07:15 AM
Hummer Veteran

hotstang46` is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My h2's done with

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_p
Another thing is this is my only ride i dont have a 2nd car, i was having to drive my h2 all the time and i do alot of interstate driving. Im sure gonna miss my h2 but ive already fallen in love with the rover and i havent even got it yet.

There is a reason why you can buy the rover for less money. It's not worth as much because of it's issues.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I have no hidden agenda. The rover is flat out the wrong vehicle if it is to be your only one. They are absolutely plagued with problems, especially electrical and fuel related. It is only a matter of when and how often gremlins will rear their head with this vehicle. On average an LR3 owner will visit a dealer for problems more their first year of ownership than any other vehicle on the market in the US. Sure they will be covered under warranty but who wants to go to the dealer that often. I think that my family member who's in the industry said the nationwide average was 7 dealer visits within the first year, I may be wrong but I know it's right about that.

I see that you haven't bought it yet. I know the immediate impression from driving it is nice but unless you really really love going to your dealer I would stay far far away. The tahoe would be much more reliable.