View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 12:00 AM
Hummer Veteran

ATRH2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Heckler & Koch HK45c

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
Glock 40 S&W 4 clips internal laser needs no back up by any other pistol, SP5 machine pistol maybe yes in case you need volume with precision.

Coked up bad guy high as clouds 1 shot Federal Hypershock 180 gr. 40 S&W center mass and he will reverse his approach at you, even if at a fast rate, so quickly the person will not in most circustances not know what hit him. The internal laser the most accurate choice will allow you to strike your target at a good 25 yards.

Key to lethality is the heaviness off bullet used, grains of power and most importantly the ammo you use is subsonic. To high muzzle velocity and you get to much penetration which reduces knock down power. That is 1 reason assault units prefer subsonic ammo reguardless of caliber. Smaller caliber may just need 2 rounds instead of 1. No disrespect for any ammo it is I just look at stopping power and only other caliber I would use and most likely prefer except for concealment issues to carry is 1911 .45 ACP which will do the same job. Guns usually get heavier with caliber but, was designed to be a one shot knock down caliber by USA military for like since 1911 til Army went to the weak and less accurate in my opinion 9mm. You have to empty a clip of 9mm UCP to stop certain insurgents just one at a time. Just wrong move by military to move away from 45 caliber 1911 but, they felt the gun now used was better choice because ammo weighed less which allowed a soldier to carry more ammo. Well I hope he is allowed to carry it by the bandolero. Unless you can get a head shot every time you will need to shot the enemy 2 to 4 times.

Oh well just my thought about some stuff.

TAZ