View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: CHEAPEST PLACE TO LIVE????

Ducky

I wish I had done what I wanted out of high school and took offer as a warrant officer flying Cobra's. I had a full academic scholarship to college and pressed by family to go that route then got married and after 2 years of college wanted to go on back and fly choppers but, this time wife and her mom cried me out of it. I wanted so bad to serve my country but, in a funny way I sort of did I spent my whole childhood as an Air Force brat. I had a good working knowledge of military and I felt I could excell well in that system where you were reward for smarts, drive, and eni****ive (spelling?) but, you know what I mean. I'm proud though I served my nation as a rice, wheat, and soybean farmer for 32 years but, retirement benefit sucks though.

Thanks for all ideas and hope more will come. Man plan is to travel but, have a home base so MT sounds nice.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges