View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: CHEAPEST PLACE TO LIVE????

Man thanks so much for all replies keep it up I'm taking notes and researching. Extreme cold does give problems. But, with me being mobile I could be up north in summer and someplace farther south in winter to solve that problem. A snowbird type situation.

Montana holds alot of interest considering I love to hunt and have many guns to haul.

Ken thanks for that cool link. I cannot stay off that thing doing searchs.

Mark SC is a state I have always wanted to visit but, it would be rough being an Arkansas Razorback fan in Gamecock land. It would be close enough we could get together often. I could come and cheer on NC versus about any one they played because I have been a fan of them basketball and football. NC got the Hogs in The Fog Bowl when Holtz coached at UA but, our basketball team got NC here when Jordan was a senior I think. So I have history with NC and like them allot.

Guys do keep in mind cheap is vital, which will be helped with me living in a travel trailer so I can go see family. Most hookups are very reasonable with all utilities included and I have spoke to some RV parks that if you commit 90 days or more you get a huge discount down to like $10 a day plos that normally inclodes cable or sat. with the utilities. I can stay someplace I can stay long enough to establish residence etc. have to find out the state rules on that? Details to work out but, to keep in mind. I like Nevada idea as I have a close friend in Ogden, UTAH that I get to see very little and would blow his mind if I got closer to him.

Great ideas gang keep thinking and brainstorming. I have an investment made 2 years ago hoping it will come through in next few months that could really solve my financial situation. Any that would and do believe in Prayer to God it would be so welcomed.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges