View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Hummer Authority

Boss Hoss is off the scale
Default Re: New Leather color....Photoshop help requested

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROX
mmmm.....why not go back to black?

I think that expedition looks great! There is the console cover to match and some door panels, right? I've always preferred the black to the sedona in the Hummer, but I can see that King Ranch Expedition looks

My interior in my H2 has been great! I can't believe that some of you guys have so much trouble, but then again, I'm not running around on short trips during the day. My traveling is mostly long distance stuff and when I'm home, I'm confined to the house.

Gm leather sucks, but mine sucks REALLY bad. My back seat was PEELING and at this point i did not have any kids so it was only sat in a couple of times. It doesnt matter what distnace you are traveling if the leather is peeling and it is very rarely used.

I bought my the LUX b/c i liked teh black on black. But now that I am buying new leather i have options and I do want something different, but yet maintain a look as if it came from the factory this way. It may also make me feel like i have a new truck and may prevent me from buying a new one(i love my truck, no need for anything else besides the horrific interior). The door panel leather(actually its vinyl) comes with the kit but i have the option of ordering additional material to have the armrest done by a local upholstery shop. First i am just having the door panels done but more than likely i will opt to do the center console as well. The kit shoudl arrive any day so this time next week my ride should be pimped!

20in Kaotik NT-1s with 35x13.50Pro Comp Xtreme All terrain