View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 01:44 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Third row for H3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarsman
Thanks for that. My youngest is just turning three, so that could actually work for quite awhile.

At the moment we are getting ready to buy our first house, but I think after this ordeal is over I am going to start looking around at switching from our Envoy to an H3.

I forgot who it was on one of the HUMMER forum, but someone did buy that seat and installed it. ...same issue as you. ...one tow many kids

You could always throw a low profile roof rack up top for added cargo space OR if you don;t like that look you could put a Yakima box up there to store your extra gear. IMO, your Envoy has more room than our H3's do. There are lift kits out there...as I'm sure you already looked into, but costly to lift that truck.

What kind of budget are you looking to spend on a truck/ after the house deal of course!!!??? I think you's be better off with an H2 with that size family...esp. if you're the outdoors type that is going to haul the kids bikes or camping gear around. There are pleanty of used H2's out there in the mid to high 20K's...you just have to keep your eyes open.

Maybe post up what you'd be looking for and one of the members may chime in when they run accross something.

good luck,
Tim.