View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

I tryed the wires for the heater(I used test light. they have power with key in run position but...on the brown one when you hit #2 blower speed it shuts off, none work with all heat settings so that wont work.

Anyway I untaped the wires taped up by installer and found that green/white wire(Duh it was right there but I couldnt see it without removing tape) so I hooked up a wire to relay and fridge only runs when key is in foward run position.This way it wont be as much a strain on the battery when using the dvd with truck off in accessory position.I mostly need fridge for day trips or weekend trips so It should keep beverages cool when needed.

Thanks for all the help
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.