View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Hummer Veteran

EuroHummer is on a distinguished road
Default 408 EuroHummer almost ready to ship

Shipping the 408 EuroHummer 28 December to Bremerhaven, Germany. Will stop by the Hummer Racing Club in Bochum on the way down south. Looking at some real off road fun. Might try my hand a some off road racing.

Contemplating a procharger Name:  procharger.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  24.6 KBto boost the HP up into the 800 range. I think I will destroy my 4L65e soon, so I am looking at an 80e. We will see how she runs in a few weeks when the intake and fuel rails come in. FAST/Comp Cams is still manufacturing the first fuel rails and hardware to put the LSXRT manifold on a chevy/hummer truck. I may be the first customer in the world to receive the new intake and hardware and get it on a rig and running. My H2 engine is in the truck, only waiting on the intake components to fire up. Will hand build the CAI from 90mm tubing and hoses I bought online.

They are telling me 30 hp increase with my setup. I wont know for sure, because I am not going to dyno it with and without the LSXRT.

2003 H2, 408 CI, K1 Forged 4" stroke crank, K1 6.125" forged rods, Wiseco X-Series 0.30 forged pistons, Schneider cam, FAST 102mm LSXRT, precision flow injectors, Comp Pro Magnum rockers, SA Gear DR timing set, ARP main studs, 90mm ETC TB, Airaid MIT, MSD Coils/wires, Dynatech Headers/high flow cats, Magnaflow, Jessie James Black Widows 20x9, Nitto Dune Grapplers 37", Fabtech 6" lift, CK Performance XHD 4l70e and 4.56 Gears